You can make KS2 STEM learning ELECTRIFYING! Get creative with A Fully Charged Battery Box and explore batteries, circuits and even make electric cars!
Brought to you by the Oxford scientists behind The Curiosity Box™ and The Faraday Institution, STEM Day in a Box is designed to make life easy for teachers by bringing DT, Physics and Chemistry to life!
Get your students super excited about batteries (yes, really!)WHAT'S INSIDE
How it Works
You can have serious fun exploring the Bloodhound project, experimenting and making. Each Box includes:
- Activity kits for a class of 30, approximately 5 hours of activity time.
- A great story to get the kids really engaged in a real world challenge.
- A Teacher Hero-Making book with detailed instructions, additional resources, extension and homework ideas and a checklist of learning objectives to save you time
- Prizes for you to give to teams or individuals who have done well
- A video playlist with STEM role models
- A STEM careers aspirations game and printable certificate for each student to take home
Questions? Pop us an email on our contact page.
*Please note that delivery of our STEM Day in a Box takes up to 2 weeks from receipt of payment to delivery.
Why STEM Day in a Box?
All you need for a class of 30
We deliver everything you need for an unforgettable & inspiring STEM day in 1 Box
Hands-on KS2 STEM
Get kids working scientifically around real-world stories, through seriously fun activities
Weaves STEM into subjects such as literacy, geography and history through stories
We include reusable items and consumables are compostable or recyclable
Top-Up kits let you to reuse your 1st Box and get more bang for your buck! COMING SOON
We get businesses, who want to support the community, to sponsor your STEM Day