The Curiosity Box has teamed up with the Rolls Royce Accel Electric Aeroplane project to bring you the Electri-Flying STEM Day in a Box!
We have 30 boxes to give to state schools in the UK (10 schools will each receive 3 boxes) along with a school workshop. To get further details on how to be in with a chance of being one of the tester schools click below to express your interest!
The Rolls Royce Accel project fuses chemistry, maths, physics and engineering with sustainability and serious WOW factor. What better way to get your students engaged and excited about STEM than by running a Electri-Flying themed STEM Day?REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE
How it Works
You can have serious fun exploring the Accel Electric Flight, experimenting and making. Each Box includes:
- Activity kits for a class of 30, approximately 5 hours of activity time.
- A great story to get the kids really engaged in a real world challenge.
- A Teacher Hero-Making book with detailed instructions, additional resources, extension and homework ideas and a checklist of learning objectives to save you time
- Prizes for you to give to teams or individuals who have done well
- A video playlist with STEM role models
- A STEM careers aspirations game and printable certificate for each student to take home
Questions? Pop us an email on our contact page.
*Please note that delivery of our STEM Day in a Box takes up to 2 weeks from receipt of payment to delivery.PRE-ORDER NOW!
Why STEM Day in a Box?
All you need for a class of 30
We deliver everything you need for an unforgettable & inspiring STEM day in 1 Box
Hands-on KS2 STEM
Get kids working scientifically around real-world stories, through seriously fun activities
Weaves STEM into subjects such as literacy, geography and history through stories
We include reusable items and consumables are compostable or recyclable
Top-Up kits let you to reuse your 1st Box and get more bang for your buck! COMING SOON
We get businesses, who want to support the community, to sponsor your STEM Day