- Have pupils who are working towards Level 4?
- Have pupils who need alternative provision?
- Have pupils who are working at a lower level than the rest of the class?
- Have pupils who find it hard to engage in group situations with STEM learning?
- Have pupils who need a more interactive hands-on learning style?
If so, every STEM box can be tailored to meet the needs and capabilities of the child/children you are working with. There is a comments box at the checkout where you can let us know whether they have:-
- Any sensory processing issues
- Any fine motor issues
- Preferred topic areas (or topics they don’t like)
- Areas of learning you are working on as a class
- What their concentration levels are like, or anything else you think would help us select suitable activities.
We offer 3 different sized boxes and 2 different activity levels depending on how many activities you would like to do per week/term and the level each child is working at.
Our activities packs cover a wide range of topics all linked to the school curriculum and come fully resourced with everything you need to complete them. We also include some stickers related to the activity topics in your box, our Curiosity Adventure poster and a Professor of Curiosity enamel badge.
Drop Claire our Head of Happiness an email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any specific requirements.
**Please note that delivery of our Alternative Provision boxes may take up to 2 weeks from receipt of payment to delivery**