Bloodhound STEM Day in a Box
Help your KS2-KS3 students explore STEM, through stories about a real world challenge. Each BLOODHOUND BOX provides all the equipment you need for approximately 5-6 hours which equals 1 day or 1 hour a week for half a term of activity time for a class of 30, and maps onto the KS2 STEM curriculum.
The Story: Is it a rocket? Well, sort of! Bloodhound is the fastest car in the world and is set to smash the land speed record when it reaches 1000 miles per hour on Hakskeenpan in South Africa. And if that doesn’t blow your mind enough, this car creates ZERO emissions! The Bloodhound STEM Day in a Box fuses DT and engineering with sustainability and chemistry, in a real life STEM project that has touched every corner of the globe.
Fun Facts about our Bloodhound STEM Day kit:
- The engineering Champion linked to this box is Louise Laidler
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout
You can find out more about Bloodhound Education here
There are no reviews yet.