Cool Catapults STEM Day
With our Cool Catapults STEM Day kit, KS2 Students will explore STEM, through a real world challenge. 1 Box provides all the equipment you need for approximately 1 day of activity time for a class of 30. Each box maps onto the KS2 STEM curriculum.
The Story: Masego and Meta are twins living in Botswana. Some cruel and greedy people have been killing animals to steal and sell their tusks and horns (this is called poaching). Masego and Meta love animals and want to help protect them. They have had an idea and need your help to build a catapult that can launch animal poo! They plan to launch the poo at anyone threatening to hurt the animals in their local nature reserve.Your challenge is to build a prototype catapult that is accurate and can reach a long distance.
Fun Facts about our Cool Catapults STEM Day kit:
- The engineering Champion linked to this box is Louise Laidler
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout