About the Christmas CuriosiTOTS Gift Subscription
Get a gift that is brimming full of seriously fun science and engineering experiments, for your bright little spark, delivered every month! Order the CuriosiTOTS box for the inquisitive 4-6 year old in your life and they’ll be having too much fun to notice that they’re getting a head start in science! Each Tots box contains all the kit and caboodle to have about 4-5 hours of fun with science and engineering. Our Tots Boxes won’t fit through your letterbox because they also come with real lab kit and collectable items.
How does the Christmas Gift CuriosiTOTS Science Subscription box work?
- You can sign up for your subscription NOW and we will send out your first box in December in time for Christmas, wrapped and ready to pop under the tree. We will then make and send Tots boxes out to you each month after that.
- You can choose to have boxes for 3, 6 or 12 months and the subscription will automatically expire after your last box so one less thing for you to think about!
- Spread the cost of Christmas with different payment options*
- We have 24 different themed boxes, the first of which will be our Bake Off Lab box, which fuses baking and science for seriously fun learning in the kitchen!
What is STEM? Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, furthermore, we bring all these subjects to life, with a large dollop of creativity!
Fun Facts about our CuirosiTOTS Subscription
- We want to inspire future scientists and engineers so we feature a young science role model, called a Curiosity Champion, in each box. You can also find out about them, and their fascinating jobs, on our “Meet Scientists” page.
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage on subscriptions is included to UK addresses.
* Eligibility is subject to financial circumstances and at the discretion of the finance provider.