Fascinating Forensics STEM Day
The Fascinating Forensics STEM Day helps KS2 Students explore STEM, through a forensic themed challenge. 1 Box provides all the equipment you need for approximately 1 day of activity time for a class of 30. Each box maps onto the KS2 STEM curriculum.
The Story: Breaking News! Oxygen cylinders on the U.S.S Alba have been STOLEN!At approximately 6am today, the life saving oxygen from the U.S.S Alba was stolen, leaving the crew with only 24 hours of reserve oxygen!The Police have discovered a ransom note left by the thief (this is in the evidence bag) and a partial finger print was lifted from the casing where the cylinders were housed. There are 3 suspects, each with a motive, can you use forensic science techniques to solve the case and save the crew!?
Fun Facts about our Fascinating Forensics kit:
- The Curiosity Champion linked to this box is Anna Williams
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout