About the Fully Charged Battery science kit
Talk about cutting edge science and engineering! We developed this letterbox-sized science experiment kit in partnership with the Faraday Institution. We have a comprehensive school pack, however we felt families would want to explore this topic too, so it is available as a:
The Nano Box
Each Nano Box contains all the kit and caboodle for about 2 hours of fun with science and engineering. The Nano Box is great for 7-11 year olds, furthermore, we map everything onto the primary science curriculum.
Fun Facts about our Fully Charged Battery science kit
- Each of our boxes feature a young science role model, we call them our Curiosity Champions. Battery research is SO excting (yes it really is), so we have lots of Champions linked to this box! Why not take a look at Cara King, Gabriel Krenzer and Haydn Francis
- Jumbo and Tots Boxes include collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers, so your Curiositeer can build up their own at-home science lab.
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout
You can find out more about the Faraday Institution here