The Inheritance STEM experiment kit
KS2 students will explore STEM, through stories about a real world challenge. 1 Inheritance Kit provides all the equipment you need for approximately 10-12 hours which equals 2 days or 1 hour a week for a term of activity time for a class of 30. Each box maps onto the KS2 STEM curriculum.
TOP UP PACKS INCLUDE: Supplies for a class of 30-32 students, of the consumable components from the full box. Plus an allocation of the reusable components to allow for loss, and damage. This is a detailed list of what is included:
Fun Facts about our Inheritance STEM experiment kit:
- The engineering Champion linked to this box is Tassos Giorgiardis
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout
You can find out more about the British Society for Gene and Cell Therapy
There are no reviews yet.