About the Magnificent Magnets science kit
The Magnificent Magnets science experiment kit is available in the following four variations:
The Jumbo Box
Our Jumbo Boxes contain all the kit and caboodle for hours of hands-on activity time for 7-11 year olds! We link each activity to the Box theme and to the primary science curriculum. so they have a focus on problem solving and hands-on, exploratory learning.
The Curiositots Box
We have put everything you need in the Curiositots Box for hours of hands-on activities for 4-6 year olds! We link each activity to the Box theme, furthermore we map each activity onto the primary science curriculum. We’ve designed them to focus on sensory science and exploratory learning.
The Nano and Tots Nano Box
Each Nano Box contains all the kit and caboodle for about 2 hours of fun with science and engineering. The Nano Box is great for 7-11 year olds and the Tots Nano is for 4-6 year olds, furthermore, we map everything onto the primary science curriculum.
Fun Facts about our Magnificent Magnets science kit
- Each Box features a young science role model, called our Curiosity Champions. Find out about Kathryn Boast, who is our Champion for this box
- Jumbo and Tots Boxes include collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers, so your Curiositeer can build up their own at-home science lab.
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout
There are no reviews yet.