About the Christmas Nano Gift Subscription
A brilliant Christmas science gift for children. Each Nano box contains all the kit and caboodle for 7-11 year olds to have about 2-3 hours of fun with science and engineering. Our Nano boxes are designed to fit through your letterbox, furthermore, we map everything onto the primary science curriculum. It’s a bit like a science club in a box!
How does the Christmas Gift Nano Science Subscription box work?
- You can sign up for your subscription NOW and we will send out your first box in December in time for Christmas, wrapped and ready to pop under the tree. We will then make and send Nano boxes out to you each month after that.
- You can choose to have boxes for 3, 6 or 12 months and the subscription will automatically expire after your last box so one less thing for you to think about!
- Spread the cost of Christmas with a variety of ways to pay*
- We have 24 different themed boxes, the first of which will be our Bake Off Lab box, which fuses baking and science for seriously fun learning in the kitchen!
What is STEM? Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, furthermore, we bring all these subjects to life, with a large dollop of creativity!
Fun Facts about our Christmas Nano Subscription
- We want to inspire future scientists and engineers so we feature a young science role model, called a Curiosity Champion, in each box. You can also find out about them, and their fascinating jobs, on our “Meet Scientists” page.
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage on subscriptions is included to UK addresses.
* Eligibility is subject to financial circumstances and at the discretion of the finance provider.