The PotterBot; Electric Art STEM Day
PotterBot; Electric Art will inspire your KS2 Students to explore STEM through hands-on activities and science stories.
Each complete Kit provides all the equipment you need for approximately 5 hours of activity time. It is ideal for a class of 30, upper KS2 and transition to KS3 and meets Gatsby Benchmark 4 and 5 (see below for yr 3-4 options).
The Story: A global pandemic has hit and we are all stuck in our houses to prevent the spread…sound familiar? Lockdown has meant us all missing things we love, like playing sports, going out, hanging out with friends and being able to hug the people we care about. But what if we could do something to make our lives a bit easier? Imagine you can use science and technology to invent a robot that will make your life better, what would it do? What would it look like? Project PotterBot gives you the chance to get creative and make a prototype PotterBot.
Fun Facts about our PotterBot; Electric Art STEM Day kit:
- The engineering Champion linked to this box is Louise Laidler
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout
There are no reviews yet.