Super Strength Bridge Building Kit
Super Strength Bridge Building Kit helps KS2 Students explore STEM, through stories about a real world challenge. 1 Box provides all the equipment you need for approximately 1 day of activity time for a class of 30. Each box maps onto the KS2 STEM curriculum.
The Story: There has been a terrible earthquake in Nepal, lots of buildings have been damaged and the main bridge into the town has fallen down. The bridge is so important because it is the only way to get food and supplies across the river, therefore Sanani, who is 9, wants to help rebuild his village. He has lots of ideas and always likes inventing and there is a lot of bamboo around that is easy for him to collect. The first step is to build a strong bridge that can enable vehicles to bring supplies across the river. Can you help Sanani prototype a bridge using eco-straws instead of bamboo?
Straws and bags are all made from compostable materials.
Fun Facts about our Super Strength Kit:
- The engineering Champion linked to this box is Louise Laidler
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout