Sustainable Energy STEM Day
The Sustainable Energy STEM Day explores ways we can generate energy using chemistry and biology. Aimed at KS2 Students, one Box provides all the equipment you need for approximately 1 day of activity time for a class of 30. Each box maps onto the KS2 STEM curriculum.
The Story: You will probably know that we use wind (not the baked beans from your bottom kind!), sun and water as sources of renewable energy. Did you know that about 33% or 1/3 of the electricity that powers your home and school comes from renewable sources? That’s quite good, but we still need more ideas to help us stop using fossil fuels. You are on a mission to create new ways of generating clean energy. Can you use chemistry and biology to help save the planet?
Fun Facts about our Sustainable Energy STEM Day kit:
- The engineering Champion linked to this box is Louise Laidler
- Each kit contains collectable lab kit such as timers, test tubes and beakers so you can build your classroom STEM resources
- We’ve never used single use plastic packaging (and are working with suppliers to try and stop them doing it too!)
- We invent and manufacture all our boxes in Oxfordshire. See some behind the scenes footage of our boxes being tested in our cadet lab here
- Postage will be added at checkout