When you choose the local hero, we’ll send STEM Day in a Box resource kits to a school/schools of your choice (see theme options here). Each Box includes all the resources teachers need to run a fun. hands-on STEM day!
- Individually packed activity kits for students, plus a test kit for teachers, with all the equipment needed to open the box and start experimenting and engineering!
- Full teacher guide book and digital resources such as PowerPoint slides of instructions
- Linked to the curriculum and to the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Reusable STEM supplies for the classroom
- An engaging real world story to get kids excited and engaged
- Young, diverse, STEM Role Models
Activities take the children through the Engineers Design Cycle to get them testing, modifying, problem solving and thinking scientifically.
The local hero package will inspire 30 children.
At Oxford PharmaGenesis we believe that science is for everyone! We’re delighted to be supporting GBBlastoff to encourage children to learn about science, to give something back to our local community and to help build the next generation of Health Science experts.
Jennings love creativity and any opportunities for ‘thinking outside the box’. Taking part in the Great British Blast off is a brilliant way for us to not only encourage STEM employees of the future, but also support exciting new local businesses.
There are no reviews yet.